Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Buisness Time and Racist Dragons. FOR REALS.

Oh my gosh, have you seen these youtube videos of the Flight of the Conchords!?! You HAVE to watch them...I can't stop laughing! Enjoy!








Photobucket

8 people leaving some love!:

Janet said...

I LOVVVEEE FOTC!!! I was so sad when they chose not to do another season! Boo.

So stinkin' funny! :)

www.iheartmygluegun.com

Bonnie Sotelo Schoos said...

You've gotta watch the whole episodes, they're hilarious! I was introduced to FOTC via YouTube as well and after watching all the videos had to offer I went out to buy the seasons. Love it!

The Yoder's Five said...

My husband loves them! You gotta have that certain brand of wacky humor..... ;)

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

How'd your race go?

Beck said...

Haha! I LOVE these guys. SO funny!

Danielle said...

Yes. I love FOTHC and have a serious crush on Jemaine. So funny.

Vicki V @ blestnest.blogspot.com said...

This is hilarious! I guess he's channeling Barry White?!

Brandy J. said...

Business Time makes me laugh every time. Lovin' your blog!!