Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, May 22, 2011

I Heart Actions and Presets!

This weekend my ADORABLE niece, Jenna had a ballet recital! I got to do her hair and makeup and even got to take some pictures of her after the recital. Isn't she adorable!?! I have been having a lot of fun playing around with my new Photoshop. There are so many fun actions and stuff out there! Two of my favorite places to find actions and presets so far are the Coffeeshop Blog, and the Pioneer Woman blog. They are UH-MA-ZING!!! What kind of resources have you guys used to learn photography??? Do share! :)


Photobucket


Photobucket

5 people leaving some love!:

The Yoder's Five said...

Nice job on the hair and makeup! Madelyn's got her ballet recital tomorrow, but I just cut her hair into a short bob.....I guess I should have waited a week because getting it into a bun is going to be impossible! Ooops.

I wish I had a nice camera to fiddle with. Pioneer Woman does have good tutorials on how to use DSLR cameras.

Melissa said...

I got the camera strap you made me today! Thank you thank you so much! IT's sooo cute and I can't wait to get out and take pictures!
Love, Melissa

Sarah @ This Crazy Blessed Life said...

Those are my two favorite sites for actions. I've really just started to experiment with them. I also found some good ones by just googling :)

Theresa @ Just Call Me "T" said...

Very nice! :) One day I will learn how to work photoshop... its just sitting there waiting for me! haha Till then I just picnik.

Rachel said...

When it comes to digital scrapbooking the photos, I love adobe illustrator. Photoshop can do it too but illustrator just seems easier and has more to it. They have a trial version if you ever want to try it.