Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Bathroom Printables

null


I wanted some printables to hang in my bathroom. So, these (BELOW) are what I came up with. :)  If you would like a set of them for your home, you can find them here in my etsy shop! It's only $10 for the whole set! I'll email you the 8x10 jpgs for you to print out to your hearts content! Ready...set...go! :)






6 people leaving some love!:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I think I am going to be commenting on every one of your recent posts tonight--these are ADORABLE! Soooo cute! I'm definitely printing these!

Tiffany H. said...

very cute bathroom printables! thanks for sharing!

Heather @ Girl Gone Mom said...

I came from Pinterest and I like those printables but I LOVE yours and they will go perfectly in our bathroom. Thank you for sharing!!

Lydia said...

These are perfect for our new house! Thank you so much for posting these printables! They are going to match our orange/blue bathroom perfectly!

J. said...

These are perfect! Thank you!!

Katie said...

Any idea when these will be available in your shop again? I planned my kids' bathroom redo on Pinterest around these printables! :)