Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 16, 2011

INTERNET HIGH FIVE!!!

OH.MY.GOSH....Check it out!!! I was totally not expecting this! I was the Champ for Round 2! I completely just about fell out of my chair! THANK YOU for helping me to get this far!!! I could never have done it without your support! There is some SERIOUS talent in this group! I am so honored! {INSERT HAPPY DANCE}

Photobucket

Now...on to Round 3! Summer Fun, here we come! I've got some great ideas brewing...wish me luck! :)





Photobucket

12 people leaving some love!:

Unknown said...

Congrats!! You totally deserved it, that desk was a truly amazing transformation:) Will be excitedly awaiting the next project...

Kathy said...

Way to go! I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Unknown said...

Sooooooo happy for you!! You totally deserved it! Can't wait to see round 3!!!! xoxo

Nicole@Thrifty Decorating said...

Awesome!! I voted! :) Congratulations!

Tausha Wierlo said...

I just squeeled with excitement!! YAY!!! You totally deserve it!!

The Yoder's Five said...

Woo-hoo! Nice job! So excited that you won a prize!!! :D

Beck said...

That is so awesome! Congrats! Good luck on round 3!

Marisa said...

Congrats! You did an AWESOME job!!!

Sarah @ This Crazy Blessed Life said...

Way to go!! You did an awesome job & I love the colors/patterns!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! You totally deserved it. The desk transformation was awesome. In fact, I just picked up a desk at Goodwill for my daughter and some pretty pink paint after seeing how cute yours turned out. I can't wait to see what you do next.

Laura @ Come Together Kids

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

LOOK AT YOU?! Congrats! You deserve it :)

The Mursets said...

You so deserved to win. That desk was so amazing!!!!