Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 9, 2011

On To Round 2!

I made it to round 2!!! I seriously can't believe it....I really wasn't expecting to after seeing the other projects. Apparently my suitcase was 2nd place! THANK YOOOOU, everyone! I wouldn't have made it without you! (No...seriously.) Thank you so much to all of you who voted! I can't even tell you how much it means to me!

I'm so grateful, I think I'll do a giveaway tomorrow for another one of my necklaces! :)

Now...for round two. I am so nervous! The theme is Home Decor. So...hopefully I can think of something fast. Like...tonight fast. Wish me luck! :)





Photobucket

7 people leaving some love!:

Life as a Lindsay said...

How exciting!! Good luck(: I will be sure to vote!

Unknown said...

Go, Nat!! Go, Nat!! You're so awesome, go, Nat!!

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

Yay! Let us know when to vote for this round.

Unknown said...

How exciting!! There was some cool stuff but no doubt your suitcase was rockin':) Can't wait to see what you create this time.

Tausha Wierlo said...

YAY!! Congrats - you will do great!! I will vote for sure - just let me know when! xoxo

The Yoder's Five said...

Yay! Keep us updated and we'll keep voting. I loved your suitcase!

Unknown said...

Yay!! Yay!! So excited to read this!! Your suitcase was AWESOME! I can't wait to see what's next! I know it will be amazing!! Just like you!!