Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

{Pin}Spired Copycat: Week 9 Winged Eyeliner

Have you seen all of the gorgeous wing tipped eyeliner going around? Well, this was my week's Pinspiration! {pinned here}


I finally tried it, and I absolutely LOVE it!!! It's so classy! I feel like I stepped out of an old movie. What? Audrey Hepburn? Where!?! Maybe I can borrow her red lipstick. (Haven't purr-fected that one yet...still on the hunt for that perfect red!)


Wanna know how to do it? It's a lot easier than you think! Start on your weaker side, it's easier to keep them even that way. And have some q-tips and eye makeup remover ready for touch-ups...just in case.


Or...if you need more instruction, here's a youtube video on it!



Well, have fun! Go bring out that inner kitten, baby!

1 people leaving some love!:

The Yoder's Five said...

Yesss I love that look! Used to do it all the time for ballet performances. Well, it never looked THAT good, but still! With the new and improved liquid eyeliners I should try it again!