Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Mother's Day

I had an AWESOME Mother's Day weekend. How about you guys?

On Saturday, we drove out to my in-law's house with the kids and I got spend some alone time with this handsome hunk...
(doesn't happen very often!)



doing this. *LOVE*

100 yards + 3" Sabertooth Prairie Dog targets? HECK YES.

Then Mike took the kids for rides on the 4 wheelers. SOOOO much fun!

On Sunday, I got to sleep in, wake up to breakfast made by my handsome hunk, went to church, came home and went to dinner at my parent's house. My Dad made dinner for us, it was DELISH! And my sweet little brother, Ethan made us dessert.

He even made my Mom, Sister and I a Mother's Day banner!


(Thanks, guys!)

There's nothing like spending Mother's Day with the ones you love!

My BEAUUUUUTIFUL Mother!

I hope you all had a Happy Mother's Day, too!

Photobucket

7 people leaving some love!:

Janet said...

Omgosh! Your mom looks like she'd be your friend! She looks SO young! :)

www.iheartmygluegun.com

Sarah @ This Crazy Blessed Life said...

Too bad we live across the country from each other! I think our husbands could be BFFs. Guns are Matt's thing! I think he'd give anything for me to shoot with him.

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day! Quality time with our hubbies is so precious, especially when kids are in the picture. Sounds like a fantastic day! :)

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

That sign was cute :) I was happily surprised to even see my name on there.

Love you.

The Yoder's Five said...

Aww! Love that pic of you and your mom! Miss you, Aunt Lorrie!!!!

There are so many people around here who would love to go target shoot prairie dogs. The kind we have around here are endangered, so they can't, but people still don't like them! That is quite the gun!!

Kathy said...

What a fun weekend! I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day. You deserved it!

Lorrie said...

Part of my face is missing!