Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, April 26, 2012

My New Blog {Prepping With NatSprat} *so excited!*


Guess who started a new blog? That's right, me. After my apology post I was so surprised to see how many of you out there were really interested in emergency preparedness. Thank you for your support and kindness! I really do have the best blog friends on earth!!!

So, to say thank you, I have started up an entirely new blog. It's "Prepping With NatSprat", and it is FULLY dedicated to all things prepp-ish. :) Isn't it cute!?! Who knew prepping could be cute!?!


I'll be doing posts on things like self reliance, DIY, organization, frugal living, food storage, cooking with food storage, recipes, and even some outdoor survival tips. We'll talk about resourceful websites to know about. I'll try out Pins from Pinterest on things about prepping and we'll see how they really work. (Baking bread in your grill!?! Can't wait to try that one...) Just...good old every day useful things to know! I'm keeping it fun, so get ready for lots of laughs as we journey to being prepared! I'm really excited about this blog! And this way, if you aren't interested in things like emergency preparedness, you don't have to see it mixed up with my craft blog.

If you would like to contribute and do a post on something please let me know, too! I would LOVE to see what everyone else is up to as well! I think this will be a great place to learn and share. 

So, if you are interested, be sure to head on over and become a follower! I'll be starting a giveaway at the end of the week with all of my new followers to celebrate the launch of "Prepping With NatSprat"! 

Hope to see you there!

Photobucket

3 people leaving some love!:

Unknown said...

Following:) Can't wait to see what you share!

Kelly said...

Personally, I don't see why you should have to maintain two blogs to keep people happy. If 'anonymous' doesn't like the preparedness posts, then she/he can skip your blog the day you put it up. It's not like he/she paid for the privilege to read your blog.

Kelly said...

Oh, and by the way, your post reminded me that although our kits are 'complete', I still have some tweaking to do, and I went to the camp section of Walmart and found these cool looking pocket saws. I'll let you know if they actually work!