Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, April 7, 2012

He Is Risen

This is a BEAUTIFUL little clip in remembrance of what Easter is really about! I am so grateful for my Savior and His sacrifice for me. Not only FOR me, but BECAUSE of me. I can't help but weep at the thought of the drops of blood that he shed for ME. And yet, through this miracle which he provided for us, He knows us. Every thought, every pain, every sorrow. He endured it all, and He will never leave us to endure things alone. Every day I am in awe at His love and mercy. Sometimes it's easy to get lost in the hustle and bustle of every day life and forget what LIFE is really about. I'm so grateful for Easter, and the opportunity to stop and really think and put life back into perspective. I know my Savior LIVES. I know he LOVES me. And I know he loves YOU! I know that through his Atoning Sacrifice, we can be saved from our weaknesses and imperfections and live with Him again! Happy Easter, my friends!



Photobucket

1 people leaving some love!:

Lara Zierke said...

I love Easter and how it helps me put life into perspective. There is a family in our ward - the 30 year old husband and father of 3 is dying of cancer. He is in treatment, but the odds are not in his favor. His wife is a RS teacher and taught the Easter lesson on the immortality of the soul and eternal life. It was painful and inspiring and there wasn't a dry eye in the room. I thought of little Stephen as well. Mortal separation is devastating, but I am so grateful to know that families are forever and Christ has suffered all to be our savior, redeemer, and advocate and through his suffering, has given everyone the gift of eternal life. Blessings to all.