Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 2, 2012

NatSprat Is Now On Twitter!

Do you hear the birds singing? It might be me! NatSprat is now on Twitter! I'm excited to see the new possibilities this opens up! If you want to follow my tweets and be my peeps (hahah) you can follow me. Just click on the buttons which can also be found on my sidebar! (Yup, I was up late last night designing my own buttons! I LOVE blog design!)


There is also a new Pinterest button and RSS feed button, too!



And, if you sign up to follow or subscribe to any of these, you might as well count it as an entry in my current St. Patty's Day giveaway! They count as one entry each! The winner will get to pick either a {pinch proof} shade or a {pot of gold} shade. Hurry, it ends March 8th!


And, if you don't care so much about the giveaway but would like to see the Glitter Nails tutorial, it's all in the same post. *wink wink*



Photobucket

1 people leaving some love!:

Anonymous said...

I'm following you on Twitter now! Woohoo! Maybe you can teach me a thing or two about using it because I'm pretty clueless! And okay, how did you make those lovely blog buttons? I've been wanting to make some to go with my new site design and am not sure I know how. Yours are super cute!!