Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 12, 2012

Free St. Patrick's Day Printable

Photobucket

Yup, that about says it! Want it?

Click {HERE} to download Kiss Me Anyway 8x10

Do you have the St. Patrick's Day bug, too? What are you planning on doing for the big day?

The kids in the Brimhall house will wake up to a LUCKY CHARMS breakfast...


and some fun St. Patrick's Day decorations


and discovering some LEPRECHAUN MISCHIEF....
(I'm totally going to do my husband's toilet too...he's going to FLIP OUT!!!)


We'll all be wearing some green, of course....



The girls will probably wear something fun like this in their hair...



We'll be doing fun RAINBOW KABOBS....

Fun Clover Hand Print art projects...

And making some fun little treats like this...


or this....

or this....

And watching a fun Youtube Video on why we even celebrate St. Patrick's Day in the first place...(I'm pretty sure it's by the same people who do Veggie Tales...so cute!)




May the LUCK O' THE IRISH be with you this week!

Photobucket

3 people leaving some love!:

Julie said...

Man, I'd hate to see how you would celebrate if you WERE Irish! Ha, ha. You're too fun. I'm not going to wear green and go around pinch my kids and other randoms. Now that's a party!

Melissa said...

You are such a fun Mom! Your kids are so lucky to have you!

miss.e.motional said...

You are too cute :) I hope you'll take pictures of all the fun!!

I also wanted to thank you for your SWEET comments on my blog!!!! I love making new blog friends and am happy to count you as one.

I came to your blog for the flower pillow tutorial (thank you!) and stayed because I thought you were awesome. Guess I was right!!!

I'm so sorry for all your family is going through with Stephen. You are all in my thoughts and prayers (I'm adopted like Stephen so I have a soft spot in my heart for him). XOXO