Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Permanent Markers + Kate= Every Child Is An Artist {With Free Printables!}

Last night when I went to tuck Kate in her bed, this is what I found drawn on the wall next to her bed. In PERMANENT black marker. Surprisingly, I thought it was so cute that I started to laugh and cry at the same time! I don't think I'll ever be able to bring myself to paint over it. I may force her to keep it up until she moves out of the house. I know it won't embarrass her at all when she's a teenager. Am I right? :)


Besides...how can I get upset at this face?

So...in honor of my little (hopefully not future graffiti artist) Kate, I give you free 8x10 Downloadable Printables! There are 4 to choose from.

Click {HERE} to download pink version

Click {HERE} to download the white version

Click {HERE} to download the teal with sun version

Click {HERE} for the white with sun version

Enjoy, my dears!


Photobucket
linked up to:
DIY Dreamer
Thrifty Decorating
Every Creative Endeavor

1 people leaving some love!:

Nicole@Thrifty Decorating said...

Oh my....I had a son who wrote his name in ink all over his dresser and wall! :)