I won! I won! Sadie from Simply Delicious (seriously, go check out her blog. She is ADORABLE in every way!) gave me the award today. Thanks, Sadie! :) I'm so honored! So...the rule with this award is that I'm supposed to also tell you 7 things about me. Here we go!
1. I am addicted to Bonnie Bell Lip Smackers. Nuff said.
2. Laugh all you want, but I am seriously TERRIFIED of Bigfoot. I know...I know. He's probably not even real, but I'm telling you. When it's late at night and it's dark I am absolutely positive he is somewhere out there hiding behind a tree waiting to get me. Sigh. And I hate camping because I never sleep because I'm too scared. :(
3. My favorite thing to eat is Mozzarella Sticks from Sonic with Ranch Dressing and a Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper. (I know...shame on me.) Lemonberry Slushes are a close second.
4. I am also afraid of monkeys. *shudder* I'm assuming this comes from my fear of Bigfoot....
BTW....those Jacks Links Beef Jerky commercials *HILARIOUS!!!* (Haven't seen them? Look them up on Youtube!)
3. I met my husband when I was 16, and he took me on my first date! It took me a whole month to kiss him. True story.
4. That same boy Dear Janed me on his mission. On Christmas Day. Punk. (It's totally okay, though, he married me after he got home from his mission when he realized he was an idiot.)
5. I homeschool. *GASP* And I love it. *GASP GASP!!!* All I have is a 1st grader right now, but Aaron will be in Kindergarten next year. We do the K12 online school...it's seriously AWESOME. I could do an entire post on this...but I'll spare you. However, if you are EVER thinking about homeschooling, I'd be happy to answer any questions!
6. I am the Young Women's President in the Spanish Branch here. And I don't speak Spanish. Wait, that's a lie. Taco....Nacho Libre....Queso....Si. No haaaaablo essspanolllla. (I think that's from Singles Ward...) Luckily, all of my Young Women speak English.
7. I LOVE smelly stuff. (ummm...better make that GOOD smelling stuff.) Bath and Body Works, oh how I miss you. And I am madly in love with Scentsy. Someone please tell me why they stopped selling Orange Dreamsicle!?! Saddest thing ever. Accept for crying puppies.
Well, there you go! I hope you enjoyed learning a little bit more about me! Now...I get to pass this on. I'd like to pass it on to:
Saturday, March 26, 2011
Tatum from K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple, Sister)
Stephanie from Playing House
Posted by Natalie at 10:54 PM