Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, March 20, 2011

GLEE-ka-licious

How many of you are "Gleeks"? I have to admit, I don't watch the TV show, but I am OBSESSED with the music! I could seriously listen to it ALL DAY and never get sick of it. And truth be told, I think a lot of their songs are even better than the originals. I just heard these two this week...LOOOOOOVE. They just make me so happy! :) What are your favorite Glee songs???







Photobucket

8 people leaving some love!:

Laura-Leigh said...

I'm pretty sure I have loved every song they have sang. They could sing the phonebook and I would buy it.

Mandie said...

I'm obsessed with Glee! I'm paying 120 dollars to see them this summer! I want Finchel to get back together. Gotta love the Journey songs.

Emily @ RemarkableHome said...

Natalie,
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope you will come back soon:)

I will try to get the key lime recipe posted asap! It is SUPER easy and yummmmmmmy!

Have a great week!
Emily

Anonymous said...

I know the name of it, but I think it's A Loser Like Me. The original they sang last week. Such a great show!

Faye Hayes said...

Love, love, love Glee!!! Give me more!

Tatum said...

100% Gleek here, through and through. And my favorite songs this season? The two that you posted. Twins, Natalie, TWINS.

Truly, is there anything Gwyneth can't do? I fully agree with you, most often the Glee version is better than the original. I have fallen out of love with the story line this season but hooray for DVRs and fast-forwarding to the good stuff: the music.

Kathy said...

My favorite is Dream On that Mr. Shue sings with Neil Patrick Harris. Love it! I used to watch the show, but got disgusted with it and quit.

Lara Zierke said...

I love any song Artie sings. I just love his voice. I really loved his take on Billy Idol's Dancing with Myself from the first season.