Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My New Creation

My newest creation. I am absolutely obsessed with it! There is an egg for each of my children, a bird to "guard" the nest, and a heart for all of my love! I'm thinking about making them and selling them! I think they'd do great with the holidays coming up! What do you think???

Photobucket

10 people leaving some love!:

Maria Nielson said...

Man, I will pay you n.o.w. to make me one ;) Love love love!

Lesley Ann Staples said...

oh it's beautiful! yes they would make awesome gifts. great job!

Carrie said...

Yes, definitely sell them! Too cute.

Candace @ Candace Creations said...

I agree I think they would be a great item to make and sell! A lot cooler than some of the "mom" jewelry you see for sale during the holidays! You'd have to figure out how to advertise it to husbands too!

Natalie said...

Absolutely love it! I'd wear it, and we don't even have kids yet!

Unknown said...

I love it and would totally buy one!!

~Bekah said...

I will def pay u now for this!!! Looovvveee it!!!

Jessica said...

how sweet! you are so talented!

Tatum said...

Miss Sprat, is there anything you can't do? These are awesome! HUGE hit- sell them!

Unknown said...

LOVE!! Love, love, love!! Definitely do this, these would be a huge hit. I would want one for sure:) You are so very talented!