Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Photobucket Woes.


Arrrgh. Is this whole Photobucket mess driving anyone else crazy!?! Do any of you know how long they'll be "doing a little work" for? Half of my images are gone!



Photobucket

3 people leaving some love!:

Janet said...

It's driving me NUTS! My background disappeared, and my blog looks nekkid! Ugh!

www.iheartmygluegun.com

Anonymous said...

I've never used Photobucket...but I see that almost everyone is having problems. I use flickr because it's free...I'm a cheapo!

Michelle @ Delicate Construction said...

No clue, but it is driving me NUTS too, especially because it is my header! I have seen some blogs have lost their header and background and buttons. I am getting to the point of just redoing them through some other program if it takes much longer!