Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 29, 2011

All Things NatSprat: See it. Love it. Get it.

Well, I have some exciting news! I've had quite a few requests for people who want to buy the things I've made. So...I've started up a new blog because that's how much I love you. My friends, I'd like to introduce you to.....


(Isn't the banner ADORABLE!?! I may or may not have stayed up until 2 a.m. making it.)

It's through Paypal, so all you have to do is see if there is something you want and under the pictures there will be a "Buy It Now" button. You click on it, and it will open up a Paypal link for you to snatch it up! There will be camera straps and necklaces and other random things I make. Let me know if there is anything YOU would like to see in there! I can do custom orders for things, too.

Here are a few of the items in the shop right now....

click {here} to grab it!



click {here} to grab it!



click {here} to grab it!



click {here} to grab it!



click {here} to grab it!



And there will be more to come!

Well, have a FABULOUS weekend, everyone! I know I will!

Photobucket

6 people leaving some love!:

Unknown said...

Fantastic! I love it! I just posted it on my facebook page, so hopefully you'll get a lot of traffic! Have a fabulous day!

Beck said...

So awesome!

The Yoder's Five said...

Awesome! So exciting!

Echo said...

So Cute!

TheHartigFamily.blogspot.com

Emily @ RemarkableHome said...

Oh How exciting! You make such adorable things! I will have to pick your brain about how to get the paypal buttons!

Lolly Jane said...

so stinkin cute!! you have an eye for fabric choices, love!