Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 15, 2011

Guest Post on ReMarkable Home: Rice Krispie Treat Easter Egg Tutorial!



Check out my feature on ReMarkable Home! It's a tutorial on making Rice Krispie Treat Easter eggs! :) Emily is a SWEETHEART. You'll love her! She has a great blog with lots of really great ideas and recipes! Be sure to check her out!


Photobucket

3 people leaving some love!:

Sarah @ This Crazy Blessed Life said...

Those are too cute! I think we'll be making some of those :)

The Mursets said...

Those are SO cute~I am doing this one in a few days for sure!

destiny said...

These are adorable!!!
My kids would love them!

Thanks for your comment on my blog...we are LOVING San Antonio!! Today we found the Guadalupe River! It was so pretty!! So much to do here...