Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

How To Let ME Reply To YOUR Comments. :)

I have the best readers in the WORLD. And I get so many wonderful comments! I can't even tell you how happy they make me! I appreciate EVERY. SINGLE. ONE! And I would LOOOVE to be able to reply to your comments! Would you like to know how to make sure I can reply to your lovely comments? Here's a link to one of my favorite blogs, House of Smith's. Pretty please with a cherry on top follow it so I can give YOU back some love!


Thanks SO much, everyone! *MUAH!*



Photobucket

5 people leaving some love!:

Unknown said...

Well, I'm trying to email you privately and can't seem to figure it out?? All the images are all distorted today for some reason and I'm getting frustrated! Argh!!! Any chance you could send me a quick email and I'll just reply to that? Thanks!

Unknown said...

Thank you for posting this!! I am totally stealing it! I hate when i can't reply too!!

Sarah @ This Crazy Blessed Life said...

Great idea! Just made sure mine was right :)

Tatum said...

You read my mind! Thanks for posting this. I've been meaning to do this- now it's done! Brilliant, thanks!

Lara Zierke said...

Ok - I fully expect a reply to my comment now. :) j/k