Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Nobody 'Nose' The Trouble I've Seen...


Oh, Heaven help us!!! At dinner today, little miss Kate discovered she can put things up her nose. (Yes, that is green pepper and not a monster bugger.) I've heard so many horror stories of kids putting stuff up their noses. For my husband's sister it was a bean that started to rot and they couldn't figure out why she stunk so bad. For me it was a rock I had to have removed by a doctor. I walked around saying "Rock'a nose! Rock'a nose!" for a while until my parents figured out what on earth I was talking about. I can't wait to see what else this kid comes up with. Wait...that's a lie. I can TOTALLY wait! Now, does anyone have any fun horror stories to share? ;)




4 people leaving some love!:

The Clayton Clan said...

Dallin stuck 3 popcorn kernals up one nostril. They were so far up we couldn't see them. I called the E.R. to see what to do and they told me that they would work their way out....which they did. It took until the next day but they came out. And Dallin had a bad bloody nose to go with that. Needless to say he was banned from popcorn for awhile!

Kathy said...

I'm pretty sure that was your husband's BROTHER with the bean in his nose. Not naming names, but it rhymes with John.

Anonymous said...

My lovely daughter Phoebe stuck teal play-doh in her nose. Wich took 2 E.R. trips to remove. They finally had to do a sinus cavity flush... oh wait it gets better... 2 months later a foil candy wrapper! Good luck!!

Susanesque said...

When one of my cousins was little she had a bad habit of poking things up her nose. My mom had gone to their house one day and kept telling my aunt that Amanda's (my cousin's) breath smelled really bad, but they couldnt figure out why. Finally someone thought to get a flashlight and look up her nose, and sure enough, they saw something. My aunt got some really long tweezers and pulled out what turned out to be a TON of that yellow foam fill that they use in couch cushions. It had been there so long that it was sprouting something. O_o Fuuuuun.