Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Meh.


I've decided that changing up your blog is like shopping for jeans. (Or even worse...SWIMSUIT SHOPPING *gag*) You try on a million pairs...and it takes FOREVER to find a pair that is cute, fits just right, and you are willing to commit to. I swear, I've "tried on" two hundred blog backgrounds today! The background I had before was seriously starting to hurt my eyes. It was cute for the first month or so, and then it started getting really bright and obnoxious. So, now it's after 1 a.m. and I can't even tell what is cute anymore! The problem with changing your background is that then you want to change your banner. Then you have to change the color of your fonts. Then, you decide you want to change the fonts all together and spend forever going through fonts, downloading them to your computer, transferring them into your font folder, editing the HTML code to find a font that fits your blog. (Can you guys even tell that I changed the body font? It's called Traveling Typewriter from Dafont.com...) So...you guys would tell me if I had a seriously hideous background wouldn't you? Is this hideous? I'm so tired and half crazy that I can't even tell. Sigh. Maybe I'll just go to bed.

4 people leaving some love!:

The Yoder's Five said...

I love all your variations. So far I haven't seen any that I haven't liked. Keep changing it up, by all means! It's YOUR blog, your choice!

Lara Zierke said...

Haha! I feel EXACTLY the same way. I get obsessed with it all, really and so frustrated at 2 a.m. and then like a week later I don't even care anymore.

Lara Zierke said...

Also, I didn't know you could change the font in your post body. Did you use a tutorial or something?

Chris said...

Your blog is always cute! Just FYI, if you have to download a font to put on your blog most people probaly don't have that font on their computer so they can't see the font. It defaults to whatever their standard font is. Try looking at it on a different computer & you'll see what I mean :) That might save you time next time