Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Nat's Top Ten Pins of the Week

Woohooo! It's time for Nat's Top Ten Pins of the Week! Ready....set...go!

1. Craft of the Week


How fun would it be to make a giant one of these for kids to reach into to get their Halloween candy at your house???


2. Cute Outfit of the Week

I love how simple and classy this outfit is! And...I have pretty much everything needed for this outfit...minus the ADORABLE lacy ruffle shirt...MUST.FIND.ONE.NOW.

3. Tip of the Week

Okay...maybe you already know this..but it was new to me! Most mason jars fit with your blender! So many possibilities with this!

4. Kid Friendly Craft of the Week

White shaving foam + food coloring= bathtub paint.
Now, that's a math problem I can actually handle.


5. Good Laugh of the Week



HAHAHAH! Love it. *this much*


6. Inspirational Quote of the Week

Sometimes we spend so much time praying for the things we want, that we forget that we can be the answers to OTHER'S prayers. Or, we just expect things to fall onto our laps. How much faster would our blessings come if we at least tried to meet God half way? :)

7. *DROOL* of the Week


I have a little love obsession with enchiladas. And these look INCREDIBLE.

8. Tutorial of the Week

Now that it's starting to get a little chilly outside (Well, here in Colorado, anyway...) it's time to start thinking about things for kids to do inside! How cool would this be for a reading tent, or even just for pretend camping trips in the living room? This is SO on my to-do list.

9. Hairstyle of the Week

Love this! Especially with the bump in the crown! Easy AND cute. Just my kind of hairstyle!

10. Home Inspiration of the Week


Okay, so this was originally posted into my "Good Laughs" page...but really. It's genius! I'm not kidding, I am doing this in my laundry room.


Annnnd, that's it for this weeks edition of Nat's Top Ten Pins of the Week! Which one was your favorite? And, are you on Pintrest, too? I'd love to see what you've been pinning!

OH! *duh* and if you'd like to follow me on Pintrest, click HERE! :)

See you next time!

Photobucket

1 people leaving some love!:

Carrie said...

Love all of those! About an hour ago I wished I was having enchiladas for dinner and now your post just made me want them even more! I had no idea a mason jar fit in your blender!