Top Tens of this week:
1. Kate finally fits into Newborn clothes and diapers! Yaaaaaay! She's filling out nicely and I don't think it will take long for her to catch up. She's still as cute as ever, even when I'm in zombie mode.
2. I got to get away and see Night at the Museum 2 with Mandy on Saturday night. It was soooo nice to get away and the movie was hilarious! Michael took care of Kate and she was fed and sleeping away when I got back.
3. Snow cones are one of the most wonderful things in the whole entire world! There is a snow barn a few blocks away and I am completely addicted!
4. I'm trying to figure out how to get Aaron to stop pooping in his underwear...not working so well. I am about to go crazy! I have figured out, however, that hosing him down with cold water in the shower does not deter him, instead it traumatizes him and makes him afraid of taking a bath. :(
5. Michael has been SUCH a big help lately! Seriously, I don't know what has changed, but he has been absolutely wonderful!!! He cooks, he cleans, he rocks Kate to sleep and holds her in his "special hold" that somehow calms her down when she has her 9-12 colic fits at night...he's the best and I love him!!! Without him, this zombie just wouldn't make it.
6. There is a job opening back at NREL in Denver and Michael is thinking about applying for it. I can't decide how I feel about it...we're praying about it. It would be WONDERFUL to be back in Colorado and close to family, but this place has really grown on me, too. I would really miss my friends. We'll see what happens.
7. I fit into a pair of my pre-maternity pants...barely. But still...that's exciting! I won't be wearing them in public any time soon, though. Unless I am on a horse or in a tractor, which isn't likely.
8. Oh, did I mention I love, love, LOVE snow cones???
9. Mike got me Rock Band for Mother's Day! He's a born pro....I stink...but we've had so much fun playing it together. :) It's like date night at home.
10. My family will be coming out in June and I CAN'T WAIT!!! I haven't seen them in a whole year, I miss them soooooo much!
Well, that's what's going on here at the Brimhall's!
Monday, May 25, 2009
Top Tens of this week:
Posted by Natalie at 1:13 PM