8 TV shows I watch
1. Gilmore Girls
3. Extreme Home Makeover
4. David Letterman
6. Anything on PBS Kids in the mornings
7. Myth Busters
8 things that happened yesterday
1. My visiting teacher came over (she rocks!!!)
2. Playgroup at 10 o'clock
3. Strange emotional breakdown starring Aaron...I think I waited too long to put him down for his nap and he didn't want to put underwear back on before I rocked him to sleep.
4. Play time with Whitney
5. I made 2 batches of sugar cookies for mutual
6. Made dinner. Grilled cheese and tomato soup...yummy.
7. Went to mutual
8. Had the rest of the sugar cookies stolen after mutual by some rude, unruly teenage boy. Grrrr. (I promised the kids I'd bring some home for them!)
8 things on my wish list
1. A new camera
2. A trundle bed or bunk bed for the kids so we'll have room for baby. I'm leaning towards trundle because I know Aaron would probably only stay alive for a week with a bunk bed. "To infinity and beyond!!! Wheeeeeee!" Thud. The end.
3. One of those new hdtvs so that in February we don't lose our signal and I don't have to go try to track down one of those little adapter things that are supposedly going to be impossible to find. Besides, it would be so fun to watch movies with!
4. To know what the gender of the baby is so I can start shopping and all the cute little baby clothes on clearance at Target, Old Navy and the Gap stop taunting me!
5. That my acne would go away. :(
6. An entertainment center like those nice ones in Pottery Barn catalogs with the doors that you can shut so the kids can't push the buttons and smear the tv with spit and snot and yogurt...
7. A piano bench
8. I wish I could go to the Temple more often.
8 restaurants I go to
1. Pei Wei (honey seared chicken)
2. Quiznos (tuscan turkey on rosemary parmesan bread)
3. Cheesecake Factory (chicken enchiladas)
4. Red Lobster (anything!!!)
5. Ninos (chicken and cheese enchiladas smothered in green chili)
6. Wendys (frosties)
7. Sonic (pretty much anything...love the drinks!)
8. Sams Club cafe...not really a restaurant, but they have the best pizza ever!
8 people I want to tag....Rachel, Chris, Mandy, Jessica, Diana, Marissa, Olivia and Samantha
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
8 TV shows I watch
Posted by Natalie at 7:26 PM