Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 25, 2008

Baby McKayla

Yaaaaay! McKayla is finally here! She was born on Sunday at 1:46 a.m. She weighed 6 lbs. 13 oz. and 20 inches long. Rachel and Mike both did an incredible job! Rachel made labor sound like it was like going to a spa or something, she just did so well! And Mike just looks so happy, and proud. I am so happy for them, I wish I could be there to hold her! She is just the cutest little thing. She is so pretty! She has such delicate little features and dark hair (hmmm, wonder where she got that from?) Rachel sounds like she's taking to being a mother very well! I love the above picture, what a sweet moment, such a beautiful image of motherhood. Mom is there and she is just so happy to be there! We are blessed to have such a wonderful mom. She has such a big heart. I don't know how we would survive without her!

1 people leaving some love!:

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

Love you Natty! It was so hard to say goodbye to mom today. She saved me this week.. we do have the best mom ever!